8 Jun 2012

Men in Black 3

So went to see the new MIB3 tonight. Great bit of 3D and a good story to go with the effects. But wait why am I praising and having good things to say on my Grumpy blog? Oh yes it's all
Coming back now - why the bloody hell would you drag your loud grandad and thick 8 year old child ( I can only assume was 8 as this is the minimum age for a PG) and talk throughout the film?

So there you go - thanks to that annoying family for your behaviour. I can now just hope that they got very wet walking back to their car in the torrential rain that hit Henley late evening.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Henley

1 comment:

  1. PG is a fucking shitbag of a rating. It means idiots can fuck off the babysitters and bring their children to see grown up movies. Gives me the absolute ache. Saw children in 'the Dark Knight.' Twats.

    ReplyDelete

Please have your say, good or bad I am sure I will have heard it before.