12 Dec 2012

Harry Hill! What? Why?

I have never ever understood the Harry Hill phenomenon. He has just won another TV comedy award when all around him stood (sat) a number of real comedy people in proper comedy.
Now I know we cannot all like the same thing, what a boring world it would be etc etc etc, but I am sorry I have just witnessed 3 clips of the 3 categories he was nominated in (which should surely be a representation of his funniest bits), for f***s sake if poor ventriloquism, a reversed vacuum cleaner and some other clip that I forget are his best bits the rest must surely have been truly bloody awful.
The good news is its the last series of his TV Burp, but does that mean the bad news is that he has a new series of some more inane crap heading our way.
Whatever his next project is can I just ask you all NOT TO WATCH IT.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:High Street,Twyford,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please have your say, good or bad I am sure I will have heard it before.