28 Mar 2013

People wonder why I get moody.......

Sometimes when I write my blog I think to myself did I go too far this time? Okay in all fairness I never actually do that, but it's articles like this that really get on my tits. I went to work this week feeling full of flu and I took home less than this unemployed mum.


If this doesn't get on your tits too then maybe you are one of those lucky people who get pampered by tax payers. Don't get me wrong I am all for benefits for the worst off, the genuinely sick and needy, but just explain how she fits the bill?




She apparently used to have a good job but I bet if I lost my job I wouldn't get anywhere near the consideration she does. The thing is my life is consumed by the things I love in life but I wont get cash for it if I lose my lively hood, I guess a music love is not as important as kids are.

It's been a while since I had a rant so thanks to Carla for sending me this article.
- Posted using BlogPress

2 comments:

  1. Yeeaahhhh, you mentioned my name in your blog. I feel like Lois when Peter Griffin says "it really grinds my gears"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using this as a template then all children should have their university fees paid for them. Those not on benefits will have to scrimp and save.....where is her "scrimping and saving"? Or have I misread it?

    ReplyDelete

Please have your say, good or bad I am sure I will have heard it before.