22 May 2013

Tax avoidance - The facts please

I keep hearing news stories about tax avoidance but I never hear the hard facts. Those missing facts are what would he impact be if we persuaded these companies to be fairer.

If these companies, who employ thousands across the UK, paid full taxes what would this do to their profitability? If the tax impacts their profitability how many jobs will they have to cut to maintain the right level of profits to ensure they keep open? If they do cut jobs and those people end up on the dole just what is the difference between tax gained and benefits paid out?

Don't get me wrong I expect all to pay fair tax but I don't have the facts to decide when that works in our favour or not. Facts please you news readers and journalists.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:High Street,Twyford,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please have your say, good or bad I am sure I will have heard it before.