18 Mar 2012

Guess what? that is my tax resource you are wasting not big business profits.


Okay so the Occupy London protestors were were making a fine stand about the world today and the greed of big corporates. Really?
What I saw was a bunch of people who were in the main probably unemployed, or had brilliant employers who let them have massively extended leave, camped outside of one of the capitals fine old buildings who were eventually evicted this week. Who paid for their eviction? Thats right it was the big bad corporates so well done protestors you really hit them
where it hurt...... sorry news just in I am now hearing it was me the taxpayer that had to pick up the bill to have them evicted, thanks Occupy London for contributing to the negative cash flow of this country you really made your point, clap clap clap clap!
Here is a quick tip to those who have nothing to do when the rest of are us at work paying taxes, if your actions are going to result in pain to the likes of me then either don’t do it or pay the bill you created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please have your say, good or bad I am sure I will have heard it before.